• Not very often, I don't like eye contact.
  • I do, watching people is entertaining.
  • My question was supposed to be do you look at other peopleโ€™s answers before you answer a question? My question was incomplete
      You can edit it by clicking the orange pencil icon, editing and then saving with the now red save icon. But like any post it may take a while to revise.
  • Yes I do. But it's not malicious or anything. I'm not planning to do anything to them or whatever. Just looking at people calms me down. I even bought a high powered binoculars because people watching is now a hobby. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Usually I do. If there are too many or some of them are walls of text, I don't.
  • At least 2-3 of them before answering.
  • Sometimes. It depends on the type of question. If it's asking for information or help, I don't want to repeat whatever other people have already said.
  • Rarely unless the Q involves math. Then, I would check my answer.
  • I usually check to see if I've answered it already, but I've duplicated answers, too. I do look at others' answers. Sometimes before and sometimes after answering. I've seen some really funny and interesting answers!
  • Sometimes
  • I do to see if someone has already provided. the answer I was going to share. Reading carbon copies of the same answer 50 times (some that were cut & pasted) is redundant. I prefer to give an independent perspective.
  • Usually, but not always
  • Sometimes I do. yes. To see what other members wrote. For curiosity too.