• I don't participate in sex in any way shape or form I'll tell you why it's my belief that sex is between a married man and a married woman and if you're not married then you don't have much business messing around with anything sexual
    • Arimatthewdavies
      First off you're extremely wrong I'm not part of a religion or cult I'm an independent theologian I've got my degree as such I have a license to teach. Whether you believe in it or not my Bible says don't even talk about what is sinful so I'm going to quit right here my opinion sex of any kind outside of marriage is sinful. If you disagree with that don't go telling it to me take it to God and you deal with him
    • OrangeDonRump
      Which god should I take it to? Is it the same god that you can't prove to anyone? By the way - learn proper grammar. A person is "wrong" not extremely wrong.
    • Arimatthewdavies
      Friend do what atheists have been doing since the beginning of time invent a God so you can get other people's money so you can control them. Everybody has seen the statements of the atheists we are the default belief we were here before the idea of God and religion existed! If that's the truth then it had to have been an atheist that invented the idea of God and religion. So go invent another God and take it to him. I know the truth here! It wasn't religious people that invented God in religion it was people that didn't believe in God to empty out the pockets of their victims!
    • OrangeDonRump
      LOL. I wonder what you sound like when you're not stoned... Once a drug addict, always a drug addict.
    • Arimatthewdavies
      If you're going to come to the religious section come here to talk positively about obeying the word of God don't come here to start ridiculing people that believe in God like you did over on Yahoo cuz over here we'll just put you on the block list and nobody will talk to you
    • OrangeDonRump
      "come here to talk positively about obeying the word of God" - sure the moment you prove a god is real and which "word" is his.
  • Yes, it's kinda annoying.
  • All I've seen lately is anti Christian bigotry, mostly dug up from older posts (before q-view 3490000) by former YA people! But I see you've been PB'd. I hope you come back with a more tolerant attitude or not at all!
    • dalcocono
      What does "PB'd" stand for?
      Penalty Box. Click his name.
    • dalcocono
      Oh then, thanks.
    • dalcocono
      I clicked on his name and it I got, "Whoops, looks like something went wrong.". Does that mean PB'd?
  • That, Jehovahs witnesses and more christian stuff.