• Maybe someday, but not anytime soon. There are some transgender politicians out there. (I am not referring to Caitlyn Jenner, who has no experience in elective office.) Eventually, one of them may make a run for the presidency, and who knows? Depending on qualifications and other factors, he/she just might attract enough votes to win. But it won't be happening in 2024 or even 2034.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Yeah, thank you for your comments :)
  • Not in our lifetime
    • DancesWithWolves
      Yeah, thank you for your comments :)
  • I could be wrong, of course...but I think the great majority of Americans view such people as - well - nuts. I don't think we'll be electing any transgender person any time soon.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Yeah, thank you for your comment :)
  • A transgender person knows what they want, but cannot accept the body they were born into. I'd vote gay before I vote transgender; they do not accept who they are, and that means they are likely to mis-assess situations and all.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Yes, thanks for your comment well appreciated :)
  • not in our lifetime
  • What does that even mean... do you mean TOMORROW? No. One day? I don't know... maybe.
  • IDK I hope it isn't insensitive bitch, hypocrite Caitlyn Jenner. ie complaining about homeless people when she lives in a mansion.