• I doubt it will help,but keep trying.😏
  • Believe in God because He is real, not because you want something from him. He already gave you a body that works just fine, and you are not at all grateful for that! You only complain the color was not what you wanted well guess what? He gave you that body so you would overcome your hatred of black people and black skin so do your job, get over it and be thankful your body works!! Be thankful you have arms and legs and a heart that works! Be thankful you don't have parents who beat you and molest you and abandon you. You have no reason to hate them they did nothing to you. You need to overcome your hate and realize a black body is just as good as a white one or asian or spanish. Quit being a baby and be thankful for what God gives you. He could take it back at any moment because of your lack of thankfulness!
  • If you are only believing in God in the hope you'll turn white, then unless you get leprosy, or fall in a large bath of white paint, then I can't see it happening. Faith in God is to be born again of spirit, and trust his will not yours. Accept your melanin, and make something of yourself, being white won't make you a better person, being a better person will.
  • You say: I want to be white, why? nobody would like to see roses just one color, with different colors of people you have a variety. Only someone that is prejudiced, dislike for a person or group because of race would object.
  • Without ones own actions, you get nothing.
  • I'm going to tell you something that you probably do not know colors have the propensity to reflect all other colors except what you really are. In short what this means is that a person that has black skin skin that appears to be black is white! And a person that appears to be white skin is actually black
  • Friend if when you look in the mirror your color appears black to you you need to understand the truth here you're already White. An object absorbs or refracts the one color that it is not! Which is pretty disturbing if you happen to be a white racist that means your true color if you appear to be white your black as coal. And if you appear to be black your real color is Lily White. I wish I could show you the pictures of what you look like if you are taken under pure ultraviolet in a camera shot. It's mind-blowing and rather distressing to a person that is racially biased
  • Sure, if you want. You have the freedom to do that, have fun believing in god. :)