• G'day icanmakeyeasmile, Thank you for your question. It depends on the jurisdiction. However, you generally have to apply for one at a court. You can apply for a temporary restraining order in the interim in the US and Australia. There is also apprehended violence orders in Australia or harrassment orders in the US. In order to gain a temporary restraining order, you normally need to prove the high likelihood of success upon the merits of one's case and a likelihood of irreparable harm in the absence of a preliminary injunction before such an injunction may be granted; otherwise you may have to wait for trial to obtain a permanent injunction. I have attached sources for your reference. Regards Wikipedia Injunction about restraining orders Harassment Restraining Order How to get a restraining order
  • you probably have to go to court for that

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy