• you can go to type in his name and start looking there. there is also people search, you can look there it's helpful if you know where he last lived, who is relatives are and his age and birthdate. I always look on public court records and find people for others all the time. I don't know what state you are from, but in oklahoma you can search court records online. I hope you find your absent parent.
  • When you have the social security number, you can pay a detective to look up their work history for a meager amount of money. you can find out their last might not be their current address.
  • The SSN is like the iron clad binding of detective work. Almost all records can be looked up with a SSN.
  • That is really all you need. I wish I had for the search I have for a missing relative.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy