• could you please give me bush adress where I could get in contact so I could get the same letter also... my mom passed away from cancer this year and she is barried in the usa... I have been deported for the past 8 years also... I think the best thing is to go to the nearest US embassy with the letter and apply for a visa...
  • You are being conned. The president would not be sending such a letter. Perhaps you are mistaken and the letter is from homeland security. If that is the case, after 5 years you can apply for a visa for return. Remember, you will be starting over from scratch which means be prepared to wait out the process. Good luck

Copyright 2018, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy