• Check your paperwork and see if you signed anything acknowledging that or check to see if they have any signage CLEARLY posted to that affect. If the answer to both of these is no, go to small claim. Include the company that performs the landscaping services. If you really want to rev things up, include condo association officials by name.
  • Turn in the claim to you insurance company, as most people would do. If you expect your HOA to pick up your deductible, you are sadly mistaken. Do you think that your city would do anything differently had it been damaged at a city park? Of course not.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy