• ha why did the chicken cross the road? to get to the other side ...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • I dreamt I was eating chocolate pudding and woke up with a spoon hanging out of my ASS;)!!
  • In the Garden of Eden, As everyone knows, Lives Adam and Eve, Without any clothes. In this garden, Were two little leaves, One covered Adam's, One covered Eve's. As the story goes on, Never the less to say, The wind came along, And blew the leaves away. At the sight, Adam did stare, There was Eve's treasure, All covered with hair. And wonder came, Under Eve's eyes, As Adam's thing, Started to rise. They found a spot, That suited them best, A nice big tree, Where they began to rest. Her legs spread wider, And wider apart, While thrill after thrill, Came into her heart. The head of Adam's thing, Peeked into the hole, And filled her with passion, Beyond her control. Backward and forward, His thing did slide, And Eve's treasure, Was all wet inside. The joy was good, She wouldn't let loose, Until Adam's thing, Was all out of juice. Then down through the years, People did sc*ew, And now it is time, For me and you. So pull down your pants, And lay in the grass, Cause I'm in the mood, For a piece of that *SS!
  • A very old and very lame joke- What did the big chimney say to the little chimney? "You're too young to smoke."
  • Knock, knock. Who's there. Boo. Boo who? Sorry to make you cry. You said oldest - not funniest <g>.
  • Knock knock. Who's there? Yvette. Yvette who? Yvette-a watch out, yvette-a not cry, I'm telling you why, Santa Cluas is coming to town.
  • How many ladders does it take to reach the moon? One, if it's long enough. OR Knock, Knock! Who's there? Cows! Cows who? No, Cows go moo you fool!