• Yes,the ones who kill people,deserve to be die. Unless they killed for self defense.
  • I dont think anyone deserves anything. Think about what the meaning of life is, and most other deep questions' answers can be found
  • I certainly do. However, I am not the one to decide it. I have been told very clearly that I am to leave those matters alone in this life. I am not to participate in any way whatsoever. Aside from pure emotion over a particularly heinous crime, I am completely unqualified to put another person to death. The only time it would be justified is when protecting myself or my family.
  • I certainly do, but no one made me God to say, I'll take your life from you. Lulz, Metallica.
  • I sure do but it's not my call.
  • YES BUT I ALSO THINK IT IS THE EASY WAY OUT IF GIVEN AS A PUNISHMENT IF A PERSON HAS KILLED MAYBE IT IS BETTER TO MAKE THEM SUFFER A LONG UNHAPPY TORTURING LIFE.
  • If it comes down to me and my family or you, you're going if you are trying to kill me.
  • HMM NO ,I DONT BELIVE THIS, WE ARE NOBODY TO COMMENT ON THIS, COZ NOBODY WAS WRONG AT THE TIME OF BIRTH
  • thats a serious question..sometimes i do. When i hear a child was raped or molested i sometimes believe the person deserves to die, there r times i think he needs help..
  • I personally think that theres two sides to this question.There are some people that definetely deserve to die but as maele said, its better to let those bad people suffer instead of ending there life within a second. However, its something that i cant exactly have a say on nor can neither of us. Only god can decide which is something i belive, even if it is apparent that everyone doesnt want this person around.
  • Yes, plenty of people do. But hey I keep the following motto close to my personality!
  • Yes, some people certainly. But this is not our chocie, it is God's. However there are some poeple I believe should die.
  • Hitler deserved to die,and he did(yay)
  • I dunno... I've never been able to decide on that one.
  • well we all do eventually, to me i would consider it punishment by staying alive for far too long
  • I think what you are asking is: should some people have their lives taken from them for their crimes? That means: the death penalty. I believe so. Most people can be rehabilitated to some extent to make them able to live within society, but there are those who will never change and, if freed, will commit the same crime over and over again.
  • Yes. Child molesters!
  • Everybody should die, human beings are the most evil monstrosity of this naive world. if it was for me, i'll drop a bomb on us, lol... cause My hands are not clean and who says it is... IS Lying!.
  • yes all of the above.
  • Yes there are some crimes a person can commit such as torturing a child that a person gives up their rights to be treated as a human.
  • There are some who live that deserve to die, but there are also those who die that deserve life.
  • Yup. A couple in France recently beat their little girl to death and buried her body in a cement wall. Great candidates right there.
  • Every single sinner (that includes you and I) deserves to die. God (the only true and living God) will condemn the sinner for his/her sin. "For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord" (Romans 6:23). But thank God for Jesus the Christ that through faith in Him, the sinner (like you or I) may be declared righteous. God is the righteous judge and He will judge all for every thing that we do, think, or say. The Bible is clear that He will pardon only those whose faith is in Christ.
  • No Doubt, without Question!
  • Yeah, anyone who ever decided to kill someone just because they enjoy it.
  • Very much so! A friend of mine passed away today He was a very godd man, cared about everyone else, looked out for everyone and was there for me at my lowest moments I often wonder how good people are taken too early through such suffering as he did yet there are people who dont deserve the air they breathe