• I have known many people who have made a daily practice of reading the bible, reading it cover to cover a number of times. I'm not sure why you might think it should change them. Change them from what...? These were already people who practiced the presence of God in their daily lives and walked closely with him... I have known people who had not read the entire bible cover to cover who upon gaining some spiritual awareness were changed greatly. Changed from being ignorant to aware. Changed from being hard-hearted and self-centered to being soft-hearted and with a newfound concern for others. Changed from being hopeless and in despair to being hopeful and optimistic, and so on. Not sure what reading the entire bible has to do with anything...
  • I read it only once as a whole. But have been reading a lot of passages every now and then. It is certainly a very interesting book, even for the atheist that I have become with the years. The fact of reading the whole Bible did not change me much more than the passages that I had been reading before. But it allowed me to understand the rest a little more.
  • i have read it once through . i skipped some boring parts. i was lookin for a hidden meaning. i couldnt find it. i thnk im a good person still though.
  • yes, they behave now :D
  • well going to a catholic school and not being catholic i think it can change certain people if they believe it all.
  • Would you believe that less that less than two percent of all professing Christians have read a Bible from Genesis to Revelation. Would you believe that most professing Christians don't even own a Bible. These two statements reflect that most professing Christians are non regenerated Chistians. Change only comes after regeneration. Until then, the things of God are hidden. It is not the act of reading a Bible and gaining knowledge. It is however the act of seeking understanding to the Bible through spiritual regeneration that produces one's change into the image of Christ. Seek understanding for wisdom.
  • I know a number of people whom have read the Bible through. I have read it through 10 to 12 times. It isn't just the reading it through but to study and learn what the Bible really says. To understand what the Bible says. To understand what the Bible says you have to understand the words from the time it was written and in the dialect. People said things differently than we do today. Many words have different meanings today as they did in the time written.