• yes you can,.you will need a certificate of death and the document(grant deed,quickclaim) being recorded be process by a title company of attorney...make sure these 2 documents are recorded and put in file as official records for the tiel on the house...

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy