• I suppose I should ask why this is under extreme sports. Masturbation is neither extreme nor a sport. And yes, it is normal.
  • Not only is it normal, it's almost mandatory. Puberty and testosterone and sexual feelings awakening I'd bet money you couldn't avoid it. Enjoy!
  • About as normal as as bears pooping in the forrest but bears only do that once or twice a day.
  • As 13 is a pubescent age, and puberty is the body's sexual awakening, it's not just normal but inevitable. From what I've heard it can even be somewhat mandatory for males. The only thing you've done wrong is categorize this question as extreme sports. Masturbation is not a sport or extreme unless perhaps it's done more than a couple of times a day.
  • Yes, and a 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 year old boy, too.
    • Beaker Five-O
      How old are you ?! What happens after reaching 40 ?!
    • we are dough 68
      His heart will have given up by then.