Non Contact Infrared Thermometer -- $19.99
While Supplies Last
  • Couples counseling. If he refuses, then talk to him about the consequences of divorce if there is no couples counseling. Either way you will take positive action.
  • act happy and pretend like his not paying you attention does't bother you. Get a hobby and once he sees how happy you are he will want to pay you attention. People are attracted to happy people not a nagging complaining wife.
  • Take a good look at yourself in the mirror. Did you gain weight? Are you a bit careless on how you look? Do you nag at him to have sex? What to do? Look pretty & lady like, put down some weight if necessary, be sure your hair looks great, make your home be a peaceful place, allow yourself to smile and don't nag at him. He will be back before you know it, if not watch out there could be something else. Good luck.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy