• If you have a sound card, you can plug it into your line in through a pre-amp. You'll likely need a 1/4" to mini-plug adapter. There are 1/4" to USB connectors that might work for yuo, too. Line6 (and other companies) have boxes to do this, too.
  • Best is to buy a guitar amp modeler like a Line 6 POD or similar. They have both normal a 1/4 inch out and a midi out. Depending on your sound card you can use an adapter, direct midi in or a preamp/analog to digital converter. Look it up on the internet there is a lot of information. Google is your friend.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy