• I will say one thing Think Logically, Dont confuse urself.. we are unable to create darkness.., In the absence of Light only Dark comes... Like this., We cant create Ice Individually, In the absence of heat only Cold comes.... So like this In absence of the Good only evil exists.... Ok., If everybody in the World Live according to God's Will, this earth will be Heaven.. God bless U Regards Reddy
  • God gave us the ability to make choices, we choose our destiny. We can choose to do wrong and go to hell or we can choose to do right and go to heaven.
  • James Chapter 1 says: ”When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried nor does he himself try anyone. But each one is tried by being drawn out and enticed by his own desire. Then the desire, when it has become fertile, gives birth to sin; in turn, sin, when it has been accomplished, brings forth death.” Much of this evil is a direct result from so many turning away from the living God. We are mistaken when we attribute evil things to the Almighty God, “ The Rock, perfect is his activity, For all his ways are justice. A God of faithfulness, with whom there is no injustice; Righteous and upright is he.” Deuteronomy 32:4
  • The problem with this argument is that it really only looks at it from the mortal perspective. God allows evil to happen. Therefore, God is either not omnipotent or He is either not caring or down right evil himself. Thus we try to create logical contradiction in an attempt to show that God cannot be what it is that He is claimed to be. (Can God create a stone so big that he can't move it?) Personally, these kinds of questions strike me being more of an attempt to find an excuse to disbelieve in God than they do an attempt to find greater understanding of him. The fact of the matter is that God has certain lessons that He wants us to learn. These lessons include learning the difference between good and evil and learning to choose good over evil. We cannot learn of one without experiencing the other. Without evil we can't appreciate good. You can argue that a omnipotent being should be able to design a system that does not require evil for us to learn these lessons and, therefore, God is either not omnipotent and/or not omnibenevolent. That's between you and Him, but I prefer to attribute the apparent conflict to our limit understanding of the divine. If you choose to use this reasoning to disbelieve in God, then that is between you and Him, but I think that you will find that all you do is hurt yourself in the end. God wants what is best for us. He designed a plan that would allow us to achieve that ultimate good if we will but do as He has instructed us to do. Yes, suffering and evil are a part of this part of our existence. However, mortality is but a moment, not even a blink of an eye in comparison to eternity. As terrible as the suffering endured by some in mortality may seem, it is nothing compared to the joy that can be ours in eternity. God does not take joy in our suffering, but He realizes that it is a necessary part of our education. This is also not to say that we should sit by and allow people to suffer because it is God's will that they suffer. It is not. Part of what we are to learn is how to look after each other and how work together to ease suffering and stop evil. However, it is up to each of us to decide where we will stand in the struggle between good and evil and where we will stand with respect to God.
  • In Future Definetly He will Stop the Evil.., and will Create new earth and new Heaven.... Without evil..... I think this might be a gud answer...
  • The only answer to this question is..(If) there was a god he would be a sadistic monster not worthy of worship or obedience.
  • They ignore it, typically, because the majority of them are cherry pickers that attribute all good and positive occurences to their god and none of the blame for misfortune.
  • God, whatever its name is, the supreme being. I dont think the human being has the capacity to understand evil. what is happening with humans today isnt evil. its human nature. it is us. not another entity. its part of our grand design. we all die and graduate.
  • I`m not really religious,but do believe in God.And these things have worried me alot...I look at it this way,we are not supposed to know or understand everything.Bad things might need to happen for a reason.Domino effect,if this happens then that will not happen...We humans see death as bad,but I don`t think God sees it that way.We just can`t see the meaning,does not mean there isn`t one.
  • The disciple James says this at James 1:13-15 - (James 1:13-15) When under trial, let no one say:
  • not sure how they cope with god and evil
  • All evil, no matter in what form, can beblamed on the influence of Satan. (Revelation 12:12) On this account be glad, you heavens and you who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing that he has a short period of time.