• No. Let me repeat that. Absolutely not. I am almost illiterate in geography.
  • Most definitely and absolutely, no. I doubt I could find my own country on a map...well. I maybe could but that's about it ;)
  • Oh yeah. I have a globe on top of my hard disk. Many of my "serious" Answerbag questions are also about various places around the world.
  • I love geography and know where most places in the world are.I learned from another ABer about mofunzone.com where under the subject title on the site you type in geography.It takes you to a skill game to pick out countries,capitals,historic places in the entire world.You learn where everything is and have fun as well.
  • haha no rubbish at geography i though new zealond was in america! (im from England)...i also thought reindeer are make beleive so... :D
  • Yup. :D Always good at it in school, still interested now. And compared to the people geographical surveys have been taken on in my country, I'm a veritable genius.
  • Maybe for usual AB standards as far as the US are concerned. My speciality is rather Europe...
  • Of course I do. See who got the highest score to this geography game. My answer is amongst one of the answers to this question: http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/519738
  • No. I'm on my high school quiz bowl team (like Jeopardy on teams) and that is the only reason I have even a decent understanding of geography. The arts are my specialty.
  • LOL! The complete opposite! I seem to want to believe that places are where I think that they sound like they should be! That's usually nowhere near where they really are!