• Ok, good on ya for wanting to make some money on your own. There are many business's any person of any age can start, with no money to a little money. The cheapest and easiest, I suppose is to put a sign out side your house advising passing motorists that you will wash their cars for a set price. You could advise your neibourhood, that you will walk their dogs for a fee. You could cut neighbours lawns with their mower. Ask family members to donate items they no longer need and sell them on Ebay. Clean out neighbours sheds and garages and as well as being paid for it, ask them if any of their junk which is still any good, if you can have it. Clean it up and sell it on Ebay or at a flea market. Drop leaflets into letter boxes of elderly citizens, offering to do erands, clean their windows etc. I can think of so many more ways to start off a small business that any young teenager can do. Let your mind start to imagine and roam and see what other idea's you can come up with. Hope this helps you?
  • If your good at programing you could set up a site offering to build web pages for people. Keeping fish is one of my hobbies, and Im currently trying to breed guppies and sell the offspring once they grow up - my guppies are currently in the process of multiplying. Il have to see how it goes (but I have been told that it is really hard to make money this way.) Whatever hobbies you might have, think of creative ways to make money with them. If all the above fails, buy a lotter ticket.
  • It depends on the money. You could also try to be a "support teacher" (I don't know if that's the correct word in english). Or you could for example try to buy an old vending machine and trie to put it in a common place, the problem is that you might need to do some legal processes.
      Vending machine is going to need approval of the store owner/landlord, plus any city ordinances. Generally not allowed on residential property. There's also the problem of vandalism.
  • https://www.thebalance.com/list-of-good-first-job-ideas-for-teens-2062235