• Neither.
  • Many times I can tell way ahead of time if something is going to develop ,as in a relationship. To me,making out is something different ,and physical thing,so feel none of what was said in the question.
  • Neither. I don't make out with people I don't think I'm going to stay with. Simple.
  • It depends on what I think she thinks about how things are going. If I know that I won't be with her longterm, but, I think that she thinks I will want to be with her longterm, then, I probably won't even do it. But, if there isn't anything serious going on, I don't feel nervous. And, certainly not depressed or hurt. Making out is fun. It should be, anyway.
  • ive been through this and i felt kind of bad on my part because she wanted a relationship and i didnt want that. i felt like a bit of a dick.