• Actually the sad truth is that none of these pills are effective. Most of them are simply laced with caffeine and will do nothing more for you than give a case of the jitters. Alli is said to help but has some awful side effects..Unfortunately, nothing beats old skool eating right and 30 to 40 minutes of exercise a day...
  • I have used many different types of diet pills and none of them worked for me. Among the many I have tried a couple were all natural. They may work for others but I didnt lose a thing when I was taking them.
  • I use acai berry. It really has helped me lose weight. The Acai berry is harvested from the Brazilian rain-forest and has been used for thousands of years by the natives. They believe the Acai berry to have amazing healing and nutritional properties. It gives you more energy and helps to surpress your appetite so you don't snack. It takes my appetite away all together. The most important thing the acai berry does to help you lose weight is getting rid of the toxins in your body. I found this great website where you can try it free, take a look rapid-diet.com goog luck with the weight loss, hope I helped.