• There may be surprise answers to that question. There's not a straightforward answer; it often depends on whether you're the type of student a particular college is looking for. Frequently, the schools with the low stated tuition can be more expensive to go to, because they lack resources to offer much financial aid. Other schools, which show a high tuition, collect that from their wealthier students, have numerous well-funded endowments, and use it to offer financial aid to the less priviledged. For example, Harvard has recently announced a "If you can get admitted to Harvard you can go to Harvard" policy. That is, they will provide the needed financial aid for any student who gets admitted. One of my sons got admitted to an engineering program which was not available in my state, at a public university in another state. Because there was something about him that they liked, they gave him a grant which essentially offset the out-of-state tuition penalty. So, in a nutshell, the school with the cheapest tuition may turn out to be the most costly to actually go to, and the school with the outrageous tuition may actually be most econmical. You generally should not start out choosing a school purely on tuition. Once you get admitted to a school, you can then work with their financial aid office to find out what your actual cost will be, and what assistance is available.
  • There are at least two Bible Colleges that I know of [I attended one] that offer full tuition scholarships to all full-time students. They are Central Christian College of the Bible and Moody Bible College.
  • The cheapest 4-year college is Northern New Mexico College, which charges only $1,030 a year to in-state residents.
  • find out for yourself noone can help you like this last parson is telling you in state price which not every one is instate
  • I did all the classes that would transfer at my local junior college and then finished up at a state college for my under grad