ANSWERS: 8
  • A dependable person is someone you can rely to on to be there when you need them and when they say they can. Someone who doesn't break their word - I am dependable.
  • Well, I show up at my job ever day for the past year and a half... never called in sick. About 95 percent of the time I show up on time, the other 5 percent I blame on stupid drivers, buses and road construction. I also return home to my husband every night. I suppose that I have many patterns that I have established so I guess I could be considered "dependable".
  • Well, I show up at my job ever day for the past year and a half... never called in sick. About 95 percent of the time I show up on time, the other 5 percent I blame on stupid drivers, buses and road construction. I also return home to my husband every night. I suppose that I have many patterns that I have established so I guess I could be considered "dependable".
  • Reliable and available when needed. Yes I believe that I am dependable.
  • Consistent is how I define it. You can count on me being on time every time and if I say I will do something then I will. If you need me I will be there.
  • Yes, I would describe myself as dependable. If I say I will do something I do it on time, to the best of my ability and within the time frame I said I would.
  • yes, im very dependable and not sure why noone will hire me
  • Dependability is based on trust. I consider myself a dependable person, but only to the point were I can give someone a helping hand, and not my arm. LOL

Copyright 2017, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy