• If the water is running through his yard by way of a drainage ditch or established run off system, then no. Otherwise, yes.
  • He can sue you, but to be successful he'd have to prove that water is the cause of the damage and that the water came from your property.
  • If you have modifed the natural drainage and that modification is causing additional water to flow into his property, then you can be sued. He cannot sue you for natural drainage, even if your property is "upstream" of his.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy