• As an import from the US they are known as corn dogs! I think the nearest UK thing is the battered sausage sold in most fish & chip shops.
    • Jenny The Great ⭐
      Thanks for sharing! That's funny, Imported McVitie's Digestive Biscuits from the UK are sold in the US, yet Americans don't call them biscuits, but cookies, regardless of what the package says.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy