• Trump. He needs to finish the job of draining the swamp - it smells worse than it ever did.
    • Hulk70156
      So he can buy Greenland again.....lol What are we supposed to do with all those Greenlanders once we purchase them?
    • 1465
      If you have ever picked up a history book, you might have learned about the ridicule connected to "Seward's Folly" and the purchase of Alaska. But education isn't for anti-Trumpers, is it?
    • Hulk70156
      Seward purchased a basically deserted land populated by nomadic Eskimos. Contrast this to Greenland which is a modern, functioning country. There is only one way to purchase a country. Its called "WAR!"
  • Oh yes, great. Bring the Orange, Pathologically Lying Whore-Buying Emperor back. Brags about sexually assaulting women. Led an attack on our Federal Capitol Building while Congress was in session. Evades paying taxes. Illegally dodged the military. Is an open, admitted White Supremacist. Can't prove anything he claims... The list goes on and on.
    • 1465
      And you prefer the "sniffer" who couldn't find his way out of a room without a guide dog?
    • Charin Cross
      couldn't agree with you more 1465!
  • Bernie Sanders would make a fantastic president. If you think Biden is a socialist you'd have a major explosion over Bernie. lol
    • 1465
      Don't count him out yet. If Kamala is impeached before Biden, they might pull the "Bern" from the Senate to replace her. That's the way they snuck Ford into the Oval Office.
  • Under Trump, we were energy independent. Now, Biden's begging OPEC to increase production.
    • Hulk70156
      Proof please? Perhaps even a verifiable link? Or is the the pot/booze talking? lol
    • 11stevo73
      https://calgaryherald.com/opinion/columnists/corbella-19 Do you ever goto the gas station? You don't pay for your own fuel do you?
  • Bill Maher­čść
  • Almost anyone who is NOT a politician and who IS reasonably intelligent who IS honest and who DID serve a significant term in the military. The main problem with politicians is that they realize that the only way to get elected is to lie, lie and then lie some more. I don't know of any exception in modern times. (I am inclined to credit John Glenn, former and long-time Senator from Ohio, as the only exception.) Do I personally know anyone now who would make a good POTUS? No. Not me (I've insufficient experience). Not any of my trustworthy friends (which are extremely few), for the same reason. Not any politician. I think Colin Powell WOULD have made a great POTUS...but I also think he would never have been elected, because (I think) he was too honest.
    • Hulk70156
      Donald Trump wasn't a politician and look where that got us. I'd rather have the politician.