• Self check out. Usually cashiers are slow af and I can do it much faster myself .
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment :)
  • I use the self checkout because it usually has less of a line, and you don't really lift the groceries any less because you have to put them on the belt and take them off the rack and put them in your cart anyway. And at Aldi you have to bag your own anyway. Ordering them online is way less than the 6 times you have to lift each item before getting it done.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment :)
  • If I'm under the item limit, I always use the self-checkout. Our local market's cashiers are pretty good, usually, but we usually only have one or maybe two non-express lines open and one express, and there are five self check-out lanes. Your odds of having Great Aunt Beatrice in front of you paying with unrolled pennies is much lower in the self check-out than with the cashier.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment :)
  • Self check out
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment :)
  • I prefer the cashier since those self checkouts can screw up and its not uncommon for them to do so. At least that's my experience.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment :)
  • Cashier
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment :)