• Waffles, generally.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment :)
  • Pancakes, although I only tend to eat them once a year on shove Tuesday, whereas I don't eat waffles at all.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment :)
  • Strange choice.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thank you for your comment :)
  • Waffles, of course! They've been ribbed for my pleasure!! I used to work at Waffle House and they take money out of your check for food so you may as well eat. I worked there over a year so we kinda get creative when you get tired of eating the same old thing. But one of my fav's was a pecan waffle. I used to make it myself and I'd put the pecans in the iron first to toast them a little and then pour the batter on, cook the waffle crispy. Then an order of over medium eggs on the waffle with one sausage patty and two strips of bacon. With chocolate milk! Yum! But I no longer have a waffle iron, and only remember making pancakes here (for at least 10 years) once with pecans. I used to make them for my grandson and I'd let him 'paint' his pancake with colored syrup (corn syrup with food coloring).
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment :)