• We can adapt. When this whole thing started my Church volunteered their meetinghouses to be used as makeshift covid medical facilities. The Red Cross always helps with things like this and some people are failing to grasp the fact that it's still a very small percentage of people who even need hospitalization. Besides the fact we have two different vaccines already developed and may have shipped for all I know. I was asked to participate in a study. 2021 will be a much better year as far is covid is concerned. Some of these immunities are lasting 8 months. I have appointments with my oncologist and breast health doctors. I plan to consult with them before seeing if I qualify. As for moving contagious patients, this doesn't seem like a healthy option to me. They should stay confined.
  • Wouldn't be better for the country to just buy more beds? They're not that expensive for a nation to buy.