• It's close to impossible unless you want to be brought down with her. I don't know if this is a spouse, relative etc., but if not I would get out asap. The word "toxic" comes to mind.
  • I live alone for a reason. That would depend on the 'substance'. But if you mean hard drugs then you're not dealing with the person anymore you're dealing with the drug. I'd suggest rehab for her and narc anon or al anon for the person suffering beside her.
  • Tell her to quit voting democrat.
  • Get your own place, and don't catch her tendency to complain, or is it too late for that since you're complaining to us?

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy