• Yes I do. Isaiah 9:6 proclaims: 1. Jesus is the Everlasting Father. 2. The Son. 3. The Counselor known as the Holy Spirit. Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."
  • Show me the word Trinity in Scripture. KJV CHRISTIANS No I don't.
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      The Greek word for three is "tria." It means three, trinity, trio and triad: https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/the/greek-word-for-b802f384302cb24fbab0a44997e820bf2e8507bb.html 1 John 5:7 "For there are [three] that bear record in Heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these [three] are one." Whether the three are one or whether the three are in agreement, we can be certain that 1 John 5:7 in Greek mentions the word Trinity.
    • KJV_Christian
      The Greek word for three is NOT 'tria' it is in Fact 'treis'. You are obviously using a Catholic so-called Bible. 'tria' is actually Latin. Trinity is actually a Catholic invention. see C.C.C. 251 Please also see the links below. The articles on both are v.v.short. I hope this helps. I wa not able tolog-in last week for some reason. https://tinyurl.com/ycmx4gvb https://tinyurl.com/ydylyxo4 The word trinity is not in the OT either. I's a Roman Catholic invention, and its assertion in CCC.251 is fallacious. You cannot base a so-called doctrine on a word that does not exit in Scripture.
    • KJV_Christian
      1 John5 v 7 KJV does NOT mention the word trinity.
    • KJV_Christian
      1 John5 v 17 KJV was meant of course.
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      KJV, quote: "The Greek word for three is NOT 'tria' it is in Fact 'treis'." You have no evidence to say I am using a Catholic bible. Can you get in here and prove it????????????????????? Cause actually I am using the Greek interlinear for the word "tria" that has the noun of "tria" for trinity. 1 John 5:7 clearly points out to the Trinity by: for there are three or a trinity that bear record in Heaven.
    • Texasescimo
      I thought every one that had access to the internet knew that the extra words in 1 John 5:7 in LATE manuscripts, commonly referred to as the 'Johannine Comma' were spurious? https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+john+5%3A7-8&version=NASB,HCSB,NRSV,NLT,NIV 7 For there are three that testify: 8 the[a] Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement. Footnotes 1 John 5:8 LATE MANUSCRIPTS of the Vulgate testify in heaven: the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit, and these three are one. 8 And there are three that testify on earth: the (NOT FOUND IN ANY GREEK MANUSCRIPT BEFORE THE FOURTEENTH CENTURY)
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      Texasescimo, the name Jehovah is not supported in ANY Greek manuscripts. You want to push that spurious name as if it means something, but then claim 1 John 5:7 is not found in any Greek manuscript. That's a double-standard. God’s promise to preserve His words was never in danger of breach of contract, and the true wording of this valuable passage, now called by many the Johannine Comma or as you say everyone who has access to the internet know of the supposedly extra words. Everyone doesn't include me or other believers who believe in the Trinity.
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      Texasescimo, 1 John 5:7 survived in thousands of copies and translations. Early editors of Greek New Testaments included the text as genuine, even if only after publishing inadequate editions that left it out. Among the believing Church, there was never any widespread doubt as to its genuineness before the 19th century by textual critic F.H.A. Scrivener: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Henry_Ambrose_Scrivener
    • Texasescimo
      Nice dodge. The tetragrammaton is in older copies of the Septuagint. Removed in later copies showing a pattern of apostate Christians removing the Divine name while apostate Jews only quit pronouncing it. God's name is in the Hebrew manuscripts almost 7,000 times and you have no problem removing that but to restore it you cry foul? What name was in the verses Jesus quoted? (Matthew 4:4) But he answered: “It is written: ‘Man must live, not on bread alone, but on every word that comes from Jehovah’s mouth.’” (Matthew 4:7) Jesus said to him: “Again it is written: ‘You must not put Jehovah your God to the test.’” (Matthew 4:10) Then Jesus said to him: “Go away, Satan! For it is written: ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’” (Matthew 22:43, 44) He asked them: “How is it, then, that David under inspiration calls him Lord, saying, 44?‘Jehovah said to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies beneath your feet”’?
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      Quote: "The tetragrammaton is in older copies of the Septuagint." If the Septuagint supported God's name in the New Testament, you would give me the Greek rendering. Therefore and I say THEREFORE, the passages you added with the name Jehovah are spurious.
    • Texasescimo
      None of the original writings that the Bible writers themselves wrote exist. All we have is copies. You know God's name has been removed from translations of the Bible and you have no problem with it. If 50 years from now all Hebrew manuscripts were destroyed and all we had were popular English translations, ones like yourself would scoff that God's name was ever there. (Ezekiel 36:23) ‘And I shall certainly sanctify my great name, which was being profaned among the nations, which YOU profaned in the midst of them; and the nations will have to know that I am Jehovah,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, ‘when I am sanctified among YOU before their eyes. (Ezekiel 38:23) And I shall certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.’ (Matthew 6:9) “YOU must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. (John 17:6) “I have made your name manifest to the men you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you gave them to me, and they have observed your word. (John 17:26) And I have made your name known to them and will make it known, in order that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in union with them.” (Jeremiah 16:21) “Therefore here I am causing them to know; at this one time I shall cause them to know my hand and my mightiness, and they will have to know that my name is Jehovah.”
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      Texasescimo, quote: "All we have is copies." Then somebody has to have a copy of God's name in Greek. Either you can't find it or you know what we have in the Greek rendering disproves God's name in Hebrew to begin with.
  • The word trinity is not in the bible but from the beginning in the book of Genesis, the trinity were there. God he father as the initiator of creation, the son as the word of the father and the Holy Spirit as the spirit of God that was roaming on the waters.
  • I believe that people believe in the trinity and I think that it could be one true aspect of god