• His brother
    • bostjan64
      The not-dead one I assume? I thought he didn't want to be dictator. The little sister seems to have more leadership potential, but I was thinking there might be an uncle or cousin who might try to "claim the throne."
      Well if the dead one could do it Un would still be dictator. If they hadn't killed everyone in succession they wouldn't be in this predicament!
    • bostjan64
      Actually, Kim Il Sung would still be in power if that were the case...although some North Koreans might argue that he still is in power somehow... The dead brother was assassinated because he embarrassed the family by taking a trip to Disneyland with a fake ID and got caught by the Japanese authorities. Anyway, Jong Un has been a fairly ineffective leader anyway, so whatever government machine is in place around him right now is probably not going to be sad to see him go, but I would be willing to bet that they'd install the little sister or an uncle before they go for the hippie brother.
  • Dennis Rodman. 😆
      Hahahahaha!