• Donate my body to science, what's leftover I'd like to be fed to the animals.
    • Creamcrackered
      Funnily enough I was having this chat with a friend, he said he's donating his to science as there is no cost. I said to by partner about leaving mine to be eaten by the animals.
  • Perhaps a Viking ship will take me to Avalon. Just remind me to watch out for those scheming Frenchmen.
    • Creamcrackered
      Allo, Allo Officer Crabtree - "I was pissing by the door, when I heard two shats. You are holding in your hand a smoking goon; you are clearly the guilty potty." A Viking ship is a great idea.
  • I choose to attend them and laugh at both the deceased, and the idiots who have to carry out the dimwits wishes. Get some grub and drink at the bar for my troubles too. I'm the life of the funeral, really.
    • Creamcrackered
      Have you attended your parents funeral and laughed?
  • I would chose to have a party with music from the 1960s to 1984 including The Beatles and The Monkees.😎
    • Creamcrackered
      Now that sounds like fun.