• I don't know what you're looking for but they are both palendromes.
  • Leaving the classroom for good. Someone is trying for another 5 years....Not in my lifetime which is almost over anyway. I really should just go and get a job and forget the whole thing.
  • You need at least three events to form a pattern.
    • Emperor
      Hmm..ok, but no. Can you guess the before and the after?
    • bostjan64
      5:54 AM is before and 6:07 AM is after. A pattern is a mathematical relation among multiple elements of a set of numbers. Two elements is not enough to be considered "multiple" in any case. For example, if I offered up the question: "what is the pattern: 1, 1... ?" then no one would be able to narrow down the possibilities. Perhaps it's a fibonacci pattern 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, ... where the pattern for element n of the sequence is given by An = An-1 + An-2, or perhaps the pattern is just a series of the number one... 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1... or perhaps the pattern is the series of the factorials of non-negative integers: 0!, 1!, 2!, 3!, ... The pattern must be guessed by determining the relation between two elements of the series and then verified by checking that guess with any other two elements of the series. With only two elements in a series, there will never be sufficient information to fully determine the pattern, because there is not enough information to rule any potential relation out.
    • Emperor
      Hmm..ok, the before is 4:44. And the after is 7:07. What’s before and after now?
    • Emperor
      Smarty pants ..::D
    • Emperor
      It may not be your average pattern, per say.. it is small increments.. because you cannot have certain times, like 6:66 or 7:77 o’clock
      3:33 and 8:08