• Because you are obviously attracted to them! Maybe its your willingness to go along that fuels their excitement to begin with. But blanket statements taken literally are not true. And the use of the word always almost always makes a statement false by definition. Not all nerdy guys are kinky. But I agree on general principle. They said in Revenge of the Nerds that nerds read about it and think about it all the time but never get any. That's why they are usually up for whatever you want, whether they are really into it or not! My black friend told me its the white guys that are usually into the freaky stuff, and I have to say statistics hold true that its usually the white guys that are arrested for screwing with dead people or killing and eating people, holding sex slaves and other really perverted stuff like that. If you're going to go kinky you need to know and trust your partner and establish a safe word. And know deep down they can always switch. I'm attracted to nerds for their minds. THAT'S HOT! 😍 😈
  • I have never dated a nerdy guy. I'm thinking these nerds, geeks, dorks or whatever people want to call them are known more for their brains. What girl would not want to date a smart guy? Cause really, beneath their glasses and moments of awkwardness lies desirable boyfriend material.
    • moonvibe
      "He's a guy" -_-
    • Jenny Rizzo
      I don't know what guy you are referring to.
    • moonvibe
      "Hes sweet and different" Lol
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Don't let your dreams deceive you. lol
  • Why do you assume that they always are? Maybe you just haven't met the right one.
    • moonvibe
      "Right" Lol