• In 2019, it is not advisable to make comments on the appearance of strangers, in general.
      No compliments allowed.
    • bostjan64
      Well, there are a couple of things: 1. There used to be two distinct sets of rules - what was law and what was socially acceptable. The lines are getting blurrier over time, though. 2. It was never socially acceptable to go up to a stranger and say "Hey, nice boobs!" at least, not in my lifetime. The major difference is that saying that sort of thing in the 80's would get you the stink eye, but in 2019, you could be arrested and charged with a crime. Evidently there is no distinction between making a person uncomfortable and causing a person harm. 3. Repeated social transgressions makes a person a [PG rated]butthead[/PG rated]. Being a [PG]butthead[/PG] used to turn people off, but in 2019, you have people like Cardi B or Trump or AOC, who purposely try to find the way to offend the most people and they are all praised for doing so. I guess the lesson is that if you can get arrested for social transgression, you might as well go all in, and if you take that risk and succeed at not being arrested for it, you win hoards of loyal fans. It doesn't make sense to me, but then again, not much really does these days. I feel like I was born normal and developed autism at some point in my 30's and now I can't relate to any current cultural phenomena.
  • Double standard, homie. They stick them out to show off but you're not allowed to acknowledge it. Because then you'd be a pig.
    • Iron Mask
      Unfair but true.
      I disagree. I think that's a pretty accurate statement.
  • You talk like you've never sported a pair! Maybe she was a hooker. Maybe she just gained 5 lbs and can't fit in her clothes anymore! Maybe its her best asset and she's leading with her best asset! Last time I was at Penn Station there was a man who had obviously shit himself. Does that mean I should say something about it out loud? Civilized people exercise self restraint for the sake of polite society. Those with no self control don't. I've met a lot of them in my life, too!
  • Because you will be acting like an immature 15 year old.