• dont know of any
  • "I'm not going to tell you again".
      "Don't make me come up there!"
  • A towel is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. Partly it has great practical value. You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapors; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a miniraft down the slow heavy River Moth; wet it for use in hand-to-hand-combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal; you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.” --Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"
  • Well, my dad was always offering a boot up my ass, most generous of him. :P
  • "Nothing is free in this world. Someone paid for it." "Two wrongs don't make a right."