• Imitation is supposed to be the highest form of flattery. I don't understand why you are upset. Maybe she's only doing it because it upsets you. Maybe she has a mental illness and can't help her weird behavior. I suggest you love and accept her even with her weird little ways. I'm sure you have your little quirks that seem weird to others and we all want to be loved and accepted as we are.
  • Your friend simply has little confidence in herself. She is desparately struggling to "sell herself" as a more cool person and drawing from you traits that she thinks do that. Sorry but that is not likely to stop any time soon and there is nothing you can do or say to "wake her up" to what she is doing. She is probably only marginally aware that she is doing anything that is annoying. You might want to look for other peple to hang out with or be more tolerant because she cannot "be fixed" and, in fact, nobody's perfect.