• I remember a fire and chickens running to their mother for cover. It was like waking up at that moment. I don,t remember what happened after that.
  • I remember one time that my mom and grandma brought me and my siblings to a praise and worship night and I just played my doll all the time we spent there. Maybe I was just 4 or 5 that time.
  • Under two years old, I picture a scene in the foyer with an alcove and chair outside the kitchen.
  • I was about 3 and walking around the side of the house by Mom's rose bush. I was furious with her for taking my bottle away at night. How could she do such a thing? All I remember is my first experience with anger and disappointment in someone I loved:(
  • Being molested as a toddler.
    • Azlotto
      Sorry to hear that, Linda. :(
    • Mona Lisa
      :(
  • License plates that decorated the outside rear of my grandpa's cabin, along with a Hire's Root Beer thermometer. I still have the thermometer. :)