• Wanna get naked? *bats eyelashes* ;D
  • Being pretty isn't all its cracked up to be. And anyone with money can make themselves look whatever way they want. With 3D printers nowadays you could probably have someone else's face printed off and attached to yours. What's more important is who you are.
  • They only matter (looks) to some people,and those people are jerks. I grew up thinking that mostly I was ugly, and just when I gain self confidence,the devil destroyed it for me. I'm back to feeling ugly. :(
  • Unsolicited advice (I don't know what you look like, but it doesn't matter anyway) - 1. Get some uglier friends. 2. Socialize more online. 3. Join the circus. 4. Realize there is always someone more _____ out there, and that people are jealous creatures, so you're better off just being you.
  • You probably lack the basic symmetry and bone structure that triggers a mating response.
  • I've got the same problem. If you figure it out, let me know the resolution.
  • God looks at the heart, he is not vain.
  • you are
  • Go to the clothing Korean stores, be a faaaashion queen, do that AMAZING haircut, change your hair colors, GIRL the SKYYY is the limit!!
  • As a part-time model, you can make yourself attractive with a professional makeover. That includes: stylish dress attire, hairstyle, makeup and a positive attitude. Attractiveness is entirely subjective. In a world filled with glamour, physical appearance matters more than personality. I see it the contrary, but unfortunately, that's how the world is controlled every time the media speaks about what is trending in the fashion industry to enhance your persona.