• (seen on an American show) "Jesus is my airbag". I would have wrote next to it "and windshield on face at high speed is your friend"
  • I have a favorite workout t-shirt that says: "Jenny Fit." It's about my well-being, attributes and performance.
  • "Read out loud: I AM SOFA KING WE TODD DID"
      HAHAHA! YOU'RE SOFA KING AWESOME!
  • My son had this one: https://www.ebay.com/i/301768565284?chn=ps&var=600586706211 His was a black shirt with white text written in the old computer font. "COMPUTER GAMES DON'T AFFECT KIDS, I MEAN IF PAC-MAN AFFECTED US AS KIDS WE'D ALL BE RUNNING AROUND IN DARKENED ROOMS, MUNCHING MAGIC PILLS AND LISTENING TO REPETITIVE MUSIC."
  • I kinda like the one that says "I can't get out of bed the blankets have accepted me as one of their own and if I leave now I might lose their trust." here's another: "Sometimes I have to tell myself its not worth the jail time!" And: "Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it."
  • Marines - We deliver more destruction overnight than anyone who delivers overnight
  • Saw a tee shirt that said "Member of the Sarcastic Society.... Like I Need your Support.
  • One with Bible scriptures I have two I wear now and again one is for winter the other for summer. I have seen bumper stickers with Bible scriptures on them.