• Responding in anger. Verbally hurting others - even if they deserve it. It's just not who I want to be. What about you?
    • Jessica-Jane
      It can be good for your health to let out your frustrations and anger, Linda. Don't bottle up that stress !! I know what you mean, though. I wish I could love my fellow humans a little bit more and not be so quick to judge and criticise them for their actions, even if I think their actions are moronic !!
    • Boola Boo
      Matthew 5:9 King James Version (KJV) Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
  • being out of work
      Then go and get a job.
  • Smoking. But I enjoy it too much.
  • Disturbing intrusive thoughts. I 'm diagnosed with PTSD and I constatnly replay my traumatic experiences. Believe its NOT voluntary It makes it extremely difficult to fall asleep at night Obtrusive thoughts is really common in people with PTSD Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
    • CelesteLeeFKAC*
      I have those too,but have had them forever,and they are not that bad to me compared to some other things.
  • Masterbating.
    • Jessica-Jane
      Why ?