• dont know much about cars since ive never had one
  • 67 Charger R/T Both
  • Bugatti Royale
    • Roaring
      Just looked it up. Interesting and rare car designed to one-up the Rolls Royce. A new one to me. Thanks
  • I know little about cars, but one of my past lovers wrote a novel that involved a 1933 Deusenberg "SJ Speedstrer" convertible. It sounds fascinating.
    • Roaring
      Didn't realize it at the time but when i was a kid, influenced by my older brothers best friend, would draw many of the features of this car: The pipes, elongated body, protruding wheel wells etc Another new one for me, thanks
  • Triumph TR3
    • Roaring
      That car looks like a whole lotta fun!
      It is. I drove one once back in the 1950s. One really great car to drive.
  • I used to have a 69 Chevelle, so that, 68 Cougar, 67 Cougar, 72 El Camino, and a 69 Camaro and Firebird.
  • Its too hard for me to choose! Mostly it would be the sporty muscle cars of the late 60's, for both style and performance. But any restored car older than that I find noteworthy simply because something so old is still around and loved and appreciated enough someone invested in restoring it.