• Probably another of the same sort, check the mess they have in Africa!
      If I recall correctly all races, were like that! More likely to be killed by one of "their own" but when that wasn't the case it was other race on white crime. That could be because there are more whites here it could proportionally follow that more whites bring it on themselves with poor choices. Still you never want to see lives shamelessly ended so early. How do we keep the children safe?
    • Vittorio 'Sam' Manunta-Lowell
      You might try to check out who started slavery, just another way to get money!
      Linda, it's not about whites and poor choices. Proportionately, blacks commit more crimes in the US than any others. Crime rates in black neighborhoods are proportionately higher than white neighborhoods. Draw your own conclusions.
    • Vittorio 'Sam' Manunta-Lowell
      Right!
      I posted the question with the statistics remember? I was just guessing at the reasons for breaking race lines. And it's most likely just a matter of opportunity. There are more whites.
      And I also know who started slavery in America. But slavery has been going on so long no one knows who started it.
      We're the only country in history to go to war with itself to end the institution.
  • no but its wrong to kill anyone
      I agree!
  • I think they kill one another much more often than anyone of other ancestry does it. When left to themselves, they remain in the Stone Age.
  • You're trying to use facts, Linda. You should know by now that that will not make a difference. In fact, according to leftist ideology/victimology, that makes you a racist.
      I'm sure I'll be labeled as such and not for the first or last time. They probably wouldn't change their minds even if they knew I have a beautiful black daughter I didn't give birth to. Are you Hardcore Conservative?
      Yes ma'am I am. My account was apparently cancelled for some reason. I don't know if it was penalty boxed and they just threw away the key, or they just straight out shut me down.
      Anyhoo, you're right. That won't change their mind.
  • Of course I go to Jackass.com to see if crime drops in Chicago. This weekend 8 dead 44 shot.
      We had gunshots here today.
  • They kill one another more than anything.