• I have not been on here but am now. I hope you are OK.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      I have been active since you were gone for a while. I just haven't been asking questions, because I have been too busy sharing answers. :)
  • I know you're not! And you referenced the wrong answer. I don't think even Mircat believes we're the same person. If she really does she's far more stupid than I thought.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Exactly, I am not you and you are not me. Mircat, ReiSan and Venus1485 are a single member. Mircat is afraid to verbally confront me, so she uses sock puppet accounts to avoid from getting ridiculed.
      Wait! The first time I saw you you had two accounts! That's why your profile link went to his profile!
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Ice man helped me fix my account by the end of 2017.
    • ReiSan
      You are stupid to reveal yourself so obviously.
      Bull shit! I'm defending myself! I don't want anyone thinking I'm her!
  • not that i know of but are you Linda?
      No, she's not me. I have a son older than she says she is.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      pearllederman, I am not her.
    • pearllederman
      i didnt think you were but i just wondered
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      pearllederman, there are some frauds on AB, so it is good to be aware of things.
    • ReiSan
      Jenny claims other people have several accounts. She just judges them by herself. She and Linda have shown they are the same person.
      You have no proof.
  • Hai ,means Yes in Japanese. I have seen evidence of it. You are not good at hiding this. I do not know Mircat or Venus1485. It is a lie to claim we are thee sme person. Oh, you got the idea from the trinity.