• I have a 57 inch Sony tv
    • Anonymous
      umm! nice.
  • not sure but it says sharp in front of the tv set
  • Orion 19 inch.
  • I don't own a tv, but Gen brought hers when she stayed with me after losing her apartment. It's a Sanyo, probably 25 or 30 inch. It doesn't pick up channels, but she brought a DVD player and some dvd's. Haven't used it in probably 6 mos.
    • Anonymous
      How resourceful: (needs an aerial)
      I just got a laptop. It's not online yet, but I'll probably just use it. My neighbor's tv was struck by lightning yesterday. I'll probably let her use Gen's tv.
  • 40" Sony
    • ReiSan
      What a hateful troll you are. I am 5'-2.25". You are a vile racist to say Asians are all short.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Quote: "I am 5'-2.25"." LOL
    • Venus1485
      Gross racism from Jenny who shows how evil she is.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      It is funny how you two go hand in hand. lol
  • 40" Sony
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Duplicate answer.
    • Venus1485
      Two people can have the same TVs.
    • Venus1485
      You said that you, Linda Joy and Iceman were the same person. You said Mircat is the same as me.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      I wouldn't doubt the two people who are the same identity can share a duplicate answer. Quote: "You said that you, Linda Joy and Iceman were the same person." Quote me where I said that.
  • I have a 60" inch LG Ultra HD TV. It is mounted on the living room wall with a surround sound system. I hardly don't watch TV, but when I do, I like to get cozy in my living room and watch some DVD movies.
    • ReiSan
      Kojira no Heh!
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      You want some egg rolls?
    • Venus1485
      Egg rolls are Chinese, but ReiSan is Japanese. Jenny is a "Stronzo"!
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Venus1485, a harumaki is a Japanese egg roll, although egg rolls in America are commonly known among Asian people. "Oso!"
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      You and ReiSan are the same member. Therefore, grow up and stop calling people names.