• The one that cannot be created on this platform (yet) Like one called Spirituality and another one News Media to name two
    • Roaring
      Hey Jenny Did you change your question, or is my head screwed on backwards this morning?
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      You're fine. It must have been an AB glitch. Your answer makes sense. Spirituality does play a huge role in math.
    • Roaring
      Cool syncronicity
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Yep, you were at the right place at the right time.
    • Roaring
      What I read as the question was "What are your favorite AB categories?" in case you were curious
      She changes her comments, too. I've seen her do it.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Roaring, you are confused. If I had asked: "What are your favorite AB Categories?" I would have categorized this question under Answerbag questions and Answerbag help topics, As you can clearly see, this math question is under: EDUCATION AND LEARNING ? EDUCATION SUBJECTS You are better off sticking with your first comment of: "or is my head screwed on backwards this morning?" I prefer not to answer your question, that's why I said you were fine.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Linda Joy, I saw a pink elephant, too. I have seen you transformed into one.
      Jenny, I told you you need to get your meds adjusted!
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Roaring, as you can see for yourself, Linda Joy does not bring a debate to the table. All she does is throw mud by saying false things about me. Her intention is to stop you and most AB members from answering my questions, because she likes to hog the list of This Week's Leaders on Answerbag.
      Awww poor baby! Want me to put you at the top of the list?
      Be sure to not like my answers. That should do it, cry baby. It may take a little bit to catch up to the board but if you're not there by this evening I'll answer them all again.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Linda Joy quote: "Awww poor baby! Want me to put you at the top of the list?" No thanks! I couldn't compete with a hog at an all you can eat buffet. That's not my style. lol
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Linda Joy, I appreciate what you did, but seriously, I am here to reason with people, especially on the religious category. I have been doing it since I first joined AB in 2012.
      You don't reason you browbeat and insult I don't care about that stupid board and now people are pissed at me for helping you! Saying you don't deserve it because you're mean to people. I can't win here. Looks like it's time for another break from AB maybe then you can be the target for this sort of hatred you've thrown at me. Way to 'love one another'!
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Linda Joy, calm down. I do reason with others, I read their answers, I give them a thumbs up, (which in the old AB were points), and I also thank them for taking the time to stop by to answer my questions. Once again, I am here to reason with others. I was reasoning with you in one of your questions a month after I joined the new AB: http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/3503930#a8682151
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Linda Joy, in this question I asked, me and Roaring were having a polite conversation, until you came along. Don't take it wrong, I really do appreciate what you did. I just figured, just like anybody else would figure if any of us on AB had a chance to be on top of the AB leaderboard without you giving us that opportunity. That's all. So there's no need to get upset. You can stay. I'll take some time off from AB if that makes you feel better. But keep in mind that if I do receive feedback, I will not hesitate to address it. A few weeks ago, 'we are dough 68' tried to ridicule my answers by pervertedly stalking me, but he only found himself ridiculed. Which was no surprise why someone asked why he was such an idiot in the sense of a stupid person by definition. I made no issue about it. Why? I know the game. I know when certain ABer's are trying to run you off. That's exactly what happened to one of my chatting buddies by the name of Jewels Vern: https://answermug.com/forums/topic/56636/does-anybody-else-look-at-ab-now-and-then
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      A side note: whatever floats your boat is how I see it.
    • Roaring
      How about this: What I like about AB is that it exposes me to a lot of folks that think and express themselves in so many different ways. What helps me to keep it positive is that I feel i can learn something from everyone. And to practice not taking anything personally. I honestly am glad you both are on AB and look forward to the next question that grabs me to answer and/or comment
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Roaring, sharing different ideas and certain beliefs is the whole idea of socializing with others on AB, regardless if the conversation turns into a heated debate. It's all up to us to continue to defend our position or withdraw. It does not get any simpler than that.
    • Roaring
      I agree Jenny. I am glad for this range of expression and to see what comes out of me in response/reaction.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Roaring, since you would like to see what comes out of you, is there a certain subject you would like to go over?
  • Simple, never ending!
  • Something called the Golden Ratio !
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      You are supposed to provide the answers, not me as the questioner. lol
  • Redundant.
  • Math is not only fun it's fun - damental! https://www.answerbag.com/q_view/3503699
  • Aleph sub 3 is the hypothetical strongest level of infinity. Multiply the weaker levels to have the strongest one.