• Every three months will shave my head clean. Doctor didn't say anything about it with me. Some doctors I guess are much different.
  • Since birth, but it gets shortened every once in awhile.
  • Some people have been growing hair even before birth.
      Some are born with teeth, too! Yikes!
  • all my life, my parents would make me and my sister cut it when we were kids all the time and when i grew up i had only cut it one time and that was cause i had lice all over it
      How long is it? Did you miss it after you cut it?
    • pearllederman
      kind of
      I might be wrong but ... I don't think Linda was asking about your pubic fuzz.
      2 and a quarter inches is not fuzz!
      The 2 and a quarter inches is his dick, not the fuzz around it. : )
      Why would you know that? !
      He sends out 8x10 glossies of his "works" to all his friends. Haven't you received yours yet ?
  • I am seriously considering a very short haircut. I sure don't like the one I've got. Nor do I like the color. Time to get rid of it all and start over me thinks.
      Oh my! What might your S.O. think?
  • About 23 hours. I had it cut yesterday
  • I think it starts before you are born in the womb, and continues a little bit after death.
      that's one of the four things I can think of off the top of my head that continue to grow throughout our lives
      Ducky (the medical examiner on NCIS) said the nails and hair don't grow after death it just appears that way because the skin shrinks.