• Expose your genital parts! It will take away from your natural acting abilities. After all, it's a horror movie ...not porno. Right ?
      Are you saying porn actually has a plot and acting talent now? I wonder if it's inversely proportional to the intentional balding of the genitals? Like a reverse Delilah effect? you know like if you shave your genitals then you get acting ability in the p***? I gave up on p*** a long time ago.
  • not sure
  • Never be the victim.
  • One of the worst things to do if you are a character in a horror movie and not the monster, horror is to hide out in an abandoned building. Figure that would be the first place the monster would look for you. Plus you'd be alone sans any help. I mean its an abandoned building.
  • Not look at your script to read.
  • Make the decision to go down into the basement at night after the power has gone out, without a flashlight, to determine what could possibly be making those crazy strange growling sounds. Even though all your friends are begging you not to go you tell them, "oh heck, there's nothing to worry about. I'll be right back".
      you made me laugh till I cried! Thank you! I needed that! And you're absolutely right!
    • mugwort
      I found your reply absolutely hilarious too. ROTFL