• Psalm 11:5 clearly explains Gods view of violence. However, it has become socially acceptable to display images of violence everywhere, it is virtually unavoidable. Commercials during G and PG rated programs show images of sinister acts of violence. It’s sad.
    • AskingForaFriend
      I don't understand your answer. Are you saying that believing in God is generally socially acceptable but shouldn't be? Because that I could agree with
      She said "However, it has become socially acceptable to display images of violence everywhere," Are you saying it shouldn't be socially acceptable to believe in God?
    • AskingForaFriend
      From my phone there was only the first five words showing, so I didn't see the comment completely and was confused. It does make sense while viewing from a computer. It is true that I have zero respect for religious beliefs. But, It's not my intention to be rude to nice people. I agree that violence sucks.
  • people that sleep around
  • making fun of or bullying people who are 'dumb', 'fat' or 'ugly'. For some people tolerance still hasn't caught up. Oh and I'll add to that people who insult others because of their religion or political beliefs. I'm not talking about a difference of opinion or debating issues. We learn from that. I'm talking about insulting the person for their beliefs.