• i think so, dont know who said it or what the reply was
  • Don't know about the quote but MY answer is that it's the overcoming of fears that permits bravery. You can't be brave unless you have fear to stand up against.
  • Courage is not the absence of fear. Courage is doing it anyway.
    • Abha
      That's fine.
      "Courage! What makes a King out of a slave? Courage! What makes the flag on the mast to wave? Courage! What makes the elephant charge his tusk in the misty mist, or the dusky dusk? What makes the muskrat guard his musk? Courage! What makes the Sphinx the Seventh Wonder? Courage! What makes the dawn come up like thunder? Courage! What makes the Hottentot so hot? What puts the ape in ape-ricot? What have they got that I ain't got? (Courage!!!) You can say that again!" --Cowardly Lion, "The Wizard of Oz" (1939)
  • The definition of brave is to be very scared to do what has to be done but do it anyway.
  • Yes. He must compartmentalize his fear. It takes some practice to do this, but you can learn to live with fear by responding to it with relaxation techniques and not panic.
  • Linda Joy, do you know what you are asking ?
      Yes. I posted a quote asked who said it and what was the reply. Was it confusing for you? Do you need for me to explain further? It's a quote from the book Game of Thrones if that helps.
      What I don't know is what you're asking. Your questions are missing so are all your answers. What's up with that? Does anyone know what you're asking?
      I only just saw the comment on your profile. I have no idea why they put you in The Penalty Box they put me there once during a spam attack and later apologized. I've lost probably a dozen questions to spidering and I don't know why. No, I'm not angry I was just curious. Please don't mistake me for anyone who has any influence on this site! I just ask and answer questions like everyone else, and I've only been here 5 months. And I haven't been here much this past month since I started reading Game of Thrones.
    • Abha
      Heee heee????????????